We now know that employees are spending more and more time in the office sitting behind their computer – working longer and harder hours. Because of this employees are now suffering from increased headaches, eye strain, strained necks, tight rising shoulders, RSI and poor posture and health. This can then lead to unhappy and unproductive employees – which can cause increased sick leave and high turnover.
According to Comcare, on average workplace health and wellness programs:
- Decrease absenteeism by 25.3%
- Decrease workers compensation by 40.7%
- Decrease disability management costs by 24.2%
- SAVE $5.81 for every $1 invested in employee health and wellbeing
The cost of ill health of employees:
- Four times more likely to lose talent in next twelve months
- $20 billion cost of staff turnover in Australia
- 75%-150% of an employees salary is the cost of replacement
- absenteeism: average $3,741 per employee per year (2010), median rate rising to 10.5 days per person per year
- Presenteeism: estimated 3-4 times that of absenteeism, hidden cost and little is known. Overseas research estimates 61% on-the-job productivity losses
- Body and mental stress claims account for 71% of premium payers’ claims costs
With all these issues in mind we have created a Corporate Massage Service that can come into your place of business and address all these issues – our massage therapists come with years of knowledge and experience and insurance.
We provide a professional service that will benefit your business and your employees – by implementing a Corporate Massage Strategy you can potentially save your business money in the long run.
How does corporate massage work?
Corporate massage can take place at a desk or for something more remedial similar to what would be provided in a clinic environment we can use a meeting room available, screens can be provided if necessary.
Our highly trained therapists will use myofascial massage techniques aimed to release tension in key areas in the upper body – mainly the back, shoulder girdle, arms and wrists. However, if time permits, we can assist client with any musculoskeletal issue.
We provide an individually tailored 20 minute corporate massage – the average length of a massage provided by other companies is between 10 to 15 minutes.
We can also tailor different packages for your business to choose from when it comes to duration, and cost of the sessions.
We understand the importance of a quiet workplace, this is why our Corporate Massage Services can be set up quickly and easily with minimal disruption.
Corporate massage business benefits
Smart businesses are now adopting Corporate Massage Therapists to help prevent the negative impacts that come with sitting behind a desk all day, and working the long hours that are sometimes needed. Below are the key benefits businesses gain from implementing corporate massage:-
- Increasing productivity and motivation
- Reduces sick leave
- Attracts and retains staff
- Boosts morale
- Reduces costs associated with stress related illness and repetitive strain injury
- Improves the mental and physical health of employees
- Corporate massage shows your employees that you care for their health and wellbeing
- Relaxed staff
Corporate massage employee benefits
Employees are under a lot of pressure and might find it difficult to unwind and relax at the end of a busy day at work. Most employees who work 9-5 don’t always have the time to fit in a massage and treat themselves for the hard work they’ve been doing. Below are the key benefits employees gain from corporate:-
- Reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
- Relieves muscle tension in neck, shoulders, arms and wrists – this can be caused from poor posture at desk, repetitive use of the computer keyboard and mouse
- Improves concentration
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves back pain and improves posture
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves symptoms of repetitive strain injury
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation
- Promotes a healthy life
- Less anxiety and stress
Corporate massage restores employees that may otherwise, feel drained, stressed and strained. These negative impacts can lead to an employee making mistakes, which can cause a decline in your profits.
Give Fresh Therapy Corporate Massage a call today to talk about your options.
Your Wellness Expert
0410 353 913